Curcumin 95% Extract
- Form: Powder
- Grade: Medicine Grade
- Purity: 95%
- Color: Yellow
- Country of Origin: Made in India
- Usage: It is used to cure wounds
Chemical Constituents and Components : Main chemical components are curcumin 95%.
1. It inhibits the lipoxygenase and cycloxygenase properties of human platelets.
2. It inhibits the growth of Heliobacter pylori cag A+ strains (Group 1 carcinogen and is associated with gastric and colon cancer).
3. It increases the mucus content in gastric juices and prevents histamine-induced gastric ulceration.
4. It prevents the increase in serum glutamic oxalic transaminase and glutamic pyruvic transaminase seen in inflammation.
Curing Diseases:1. It is useful in gastric and duodenal ulcers.
2. It is used in hepatitis, jaundice, menstrual disorders, and menstrual haematometra.
3. It is also used in rheumatism, pains, and boils.
4. It is used to cure wounds.
Research Information: Curcumin inhibited the growth of all strains of H. pylori in vitro with a minimum inhibitory concentration range of 6.25-50 micrograms/ml. (Ref. Mahady, G.B. and et al., Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and curcumin inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori, a group 1 carcinogen. PubMed, 2002 Nov-Dec; 22(6C): 4179-81)
Possible Combinations :Curcumin + boswellic acid (anti-inflammatory).