Sugandh Mantri Oil
|Botanical Name||:||Homalomena aromatica Schott|
|Common Name||:||Gandhi Roots|
|Plant Parts Used||:||Crushed roots|
|Extraction Method||:||Steam Distillation|
|Color & Odor||:||Light Yellow,The odour is refreshing pleasant spicy & typical note of Linalool|
Sugandh mantri essential oils are known for high purity and have a mesmerizing aroma that makes them widely used in aromatherapy applications.Constituents & Specifications :
Thymol, pinene, Methyl Anthranilate, Indole, Benzyl AlcoholProperties :
Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, ntidepressant assists in meditation, for spiritual healing, calming the nerves.Benefits & Uses :
- It is a calming oil with an exotic aroma that is rich and earthy with slight, light floral undertone.
- It is used for immune support as well as for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
- The popular essential oil is used with an exotic aroma that is rich and earthy with slight, light floral undertone.
- Sugandh mantri essential oil is used for immune support as well as for treating cold, infection, injury or emotional stress.
- This natural essential oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic and helps in fighting infections and reducing pain.